Where Families and Friends Celebrate
Make lasting memories with your family and friends when you gather at Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center. Our distraction-free natural environment keeps the focus of your family celebration or class reunion on relationships. Ideal for multi-generational groups, we offer a wide range of activities that are fun for everyone.
- A convenient location just 35 minutes south of the Twin Cities Metro/MSP Airport.
- A/V and conferencing equipment and portable sound systems at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the property.
Families and Friends Will Enjoy
- Comfortable and adaptable meeting spaces for groups of all sizes.
- Healthy, homemade, chef-prepared cuisine.
- Multiple options for overnight accommodations including private or dorm rooms.
All Ages Can Explore
- Our expansive lawn and outdoor spaces for your outdoor retreat activities.
- 5 miles of trails winding throughout 150 acres of woods, prairie, and marsh.
Baptism, Memorial, and Ordination Services
Celebrate significant events and milestones in your life at Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center. We provide flexibility in planning special services, a choice of beautiful venues, and intimate gathering spaces surrounded by nature’s beauty. Our chapel provides an ideal, indoor setting for these events, while our labyrinth, gardens, and patio can be used for outdoor services.
Clergy on staff at the retreat center and Mount Olivet Lutheran Church can assist with planning and/or officiating these services upon request. Musicians from Mount Olivet Lutheran Church are available for an additional fee.
Book Your Reservation Today
Our affordable, complete event packages include meeting space rental, all meals, overnight accommodations (if applicable) and MN sales tax. Contact us today at 952.469.2175 or complete the Reservations Inquiry Form to start planning your event at the retreat center.Reservation Inquiry Form