Once a year, you are asked to make your pledge to Mount Olivet for the upcoming year. Your pledge provides a way to express gratitude, generosity, service, and care for one another through the ministries of Mount Olivet.
Pledging is critically important to Mount Olivet’s success because it allows us to predict with confidence our anticipated revenue and plan a responsible and faithful budget accordingly.
Pledging is equally important to your growth in faith because it gives you a chance to experience the joy of generosity and the satisfaction of giving to an organization you care about.
You were mailed a pledge card in early September. Please return in the envelope provided. If you prefer, you may PLEDGE HERE in your Realm account under GIVING where you can also easily make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments.
Thank you! And above all, thank you for loving this church. Thank you for doing your part!
If you have pledging questions, please contact Tricia Lerohl-Morgan, Finance Department, 612.767.2255 email@example.com.
Steps to Pledge Online in Realm
- Click on Giving from the menu options.
- Once you are on the Giving page, click on the “+ Pledge” button and follow prompts.
- Select “General Fund” from the drop down menu.
- Make sure the amount you pledge and the frequency you choose equals your total pledge for the year.
- Click Save or Save and Set Up Online Gift.