Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center is a gathering place for all ages and a perfect space for youth groups on retreat. During your stay, please keep in mind that we are a multi-group host site. Frequently, there will be other groups on site during your stay. Guest safety is our highest priority and respect and courtesy toward other groups is expected.
To ensure all groups sharing this space have a positive experience, please observe these guidelines during your stay.
- Please walk and speak softly and use the steps at all times.
- Please bus your own dishes and leave your table neat and clean with chairs pushed in.
- Quiet hours in the overnight building are from 10pm-midnight. After 12am, lights out, music off, and silence please.
- In the dorm rooms, the movement of bunk beds is prohibited.
- Pool use requires at least one adult chaperone present at all times.
- All swimmers must shower first for sanitation reasons. Proper bathing suits are required.
- Four persons maximum in the whirlpool at one time.