Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center is the perfect place to connect with spiritual life. Here, your group will come together in a serene, distraction-free setting surrounded by 150 acres of God’s creation. Group gathering spaces, five miles of inspirational trails, beautiful meditation gardens, indoor and outdoor chapels and our outdoor prayer labyrinth offer many opportunities for private prayer and meditation as well as group worship experiences and lively discussion. Surrounded by the beauty of nature your group will experience focused and creative exchange and fresh perspectives. Mount Olivet welcomes groups representing all churches and faith backgrounds.
- Expansive windows in every meeting room offer beautiful nature views and healthy natural light
- Fresh, local and homemade cuisine is offered with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free options available by prior arrangement
- Hiking trails through our woods and prairie offer private swings and benches for rest and reflection
- Affordable overnight options include motel-style rooms that sleep 1-4 guests in two double beds, and dormitory style rooms that sleep eight guests in a combination of single and bunk beds
- Perfect for church leader, board and staff retreats; women’s, men’s and couple’s retreat; family retreats and activities; prayer retreats; yoga and wellness retreats; spiritual quests; confirmation retreats
- Discounted rates are available to congregational groups
Thank you for your outstanding hospitality during our July stay. We were simply wowed by the welcome we received. Thank you for the use of your beautiful facilities. Thank you for the wonderful meals and snacks and the marvelous kitchen staff that was always smiling and happy to serve. We had many meaningful moments around the campfire and walking the labyrinth. I cannot stress enough what a gift your hospitality was to our group. Your staff and facilities are truly a gift to the wider church.
Young Adult Group, Trinity Duluth