Overnight accommodations are located in the Ruth Cornell House. Features include:
- 17 motel style rooms, each with two double beds and private bath
- One wheelchair accessible motel style room with two single beds and private bath
- Four dormitory style rooms, each with a combination of 4 single and 2 bunk beds with shared bathroom facilities
- Individually controlled heating and cooling in overnight accommodations
- Wireless internet access throughout the building
- Coffee/tea station
- Guest phone
On day of departure, check out of your overnight room is by 10:00 a.m.
Our aim is to provide you with a quiet place to relax or interact without distraction. In keeping with this goal, all of our sleeping rooms are free of phones and televisions. Rollaway beds and cribs are available. Beverages and snacks are available 24 hours a day in the Trilllium Dining Room.