Mount Olivet is the perfect place to bring people together – families, alumni groups, and others who want to reconnect with the important people in their lives. Unlike a typical hotel or other commercial venue, our distraction-free natural environment keeps the focus on relationships. Ideal for multi-generational groups, we offer a wide range of activities that will keep everyone engaged in fun activities including hiking; swimming, whirlpool and sauna; game room with pool, foosball and ping pong; tennis; volleyball; horseshoes; making s’mores and singing around a campfire; reminiscing by the fireplace on our patio; board and yard games; and so much more. Let us help you create memories that will be treasured for a lifetime.
- Affordable packages including a variety of sleeping configurations
- Healthy, homemade, chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna
- Volleyball and horseshoe courts
- Bonfire with s’mores available at no extra cost
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the property for sharing the fun with those who could not attend
- Easily accessible location just 35 miles south of the Twin Cities and Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the retreat center. Everyone loved the setting, were well fed, and found plenty to do. The kids loved the pool, some of us stayed up around the campfire late, and worship Sunday morning in the chapel was wonderful. Concensus was that this was the perfect place to gather together.
Tollefson Family Reunion
Thank you for the enriching time our nurses' group experienced during our days at Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center. You and your staff provide us with everything. It is truly a welcoming period of days where we as dear friends can connect and share our lives together.
Northwestern Hospital Nursing Class of 1956