Gather your coworkers and teams together at the Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center. Far from the business of everyday life and surrounded by the beauty of nature, your group experiences focused and creative exchange. Our welcoming environment frees you to pursue your purpose and your passion and our dedicated staff attends to the details so you can work productively and enjoy the experience. Whether you are planning a one-day meeting or a week-long conference, you will appreciate the comfort and functionality of our meeting spaces, our abundant chef-prepared cuisine, our comfortable lodging and extensive amenities. Located on 150 acres of woods and prairie, Mount Olivet offers everything your group needs in one inspiring place.
- Spectacular natural setting and distraction-free environment, no televisions or phones in guest rooms
- Convenient location just 35 miles south of the Twin Cities and Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, easily accessed by automobile, cab or SuperShuttle
- Expansive nature views and soft seating in each meeting room, fireplaces in some, provide a comfortable atmosphere
- General session rooms accommodate 5-180 in adaptable formats
- Additional breakout spaces available
- Audio-visual equipment and business support services available
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the property
- Healthy, homemade, chef-prepared cuisine
- Affordable complete meeting packages include guest room, meals and breaks, meeting room and MN sales tax
Thank you for your wonderful hospitality this week and in the past with my Ministry to Ministers Cohorts! I am very glad I discovered Mount Olivet for Ministry to Ministers. The Cohort members have all been unanimous in their acclamation of the environment, accommodations, food and hospitality. The staff clearly embraces and lives your mission.
Thank you so much for making our REVERB trainings a huge success! Your hard work and expertise really made our events special. Everyone was so responsive to our needs and made us feel so at home. We can't wait to work with you again!
Progressive Technology Project Team